If you’re looking for a Sturgis campground with great RV camping rates, then you’ve come to the right place. Vanocker Canyon Campground is located just inside of Sturgis, SD and is the perfect place for you to enjoy the Sturgis® Motorcycle Rally™. As a Sturgis campground, we offer RV camping, dry camping, and tent camping to accommodate the varying needs of our guests. Guests who are RV camping and tent camping have access to our new Shower and Restroom Building. We also offer free washing and drying machines as well as breakfast and dinner. 7 day minimum for all reservations unless otherwise stated.
Located near Flex Fitness for fitness minded campers.
Also, Domino's Pizza and Papa John's Pizza delivers to the campground!
Special Online Rates
All reservations are paid, in full, in advance. Any cancellations MUST be made before July 1, 2018. Any cancellation refunds will be 80% of the paid reservation amount. Camping spaces at Vanocker Canyon Campground are limited and are on a first come, first serve basis. Make your reservation today to ensure that you've got a spot for the 2018 Sturgis® Motorcycle Rally™!
Vanocker Canyon Campground has a special rate for Sturgis® Motorcycle Rally™ vendors! Because this Sturgis campground is so close to downtown Sturgis, we’re the perfect place for Sturgis® Motorcycle Rally™ vendors. Our vendor rates are second to none!
- Vendor Rates $800 for 14 days.
Our RV Spaces include 2 adults. There will be an additional $20.00 per adult per day fee for each additional adult. We’ve got 50 RV camping sites. 40 of these RV camping sites are 50/30 amp sites, with another 10 30 amp RV camping Sites.
RV camping rates for the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally are for 7-10 days. No daily reservations for RV's. Renters can reserve from 4 days before the rally until one day after.
- Rates During Sturgis Rally Week:
- RV 30 amp Rally Week 7-10 days $500.00
- RV 50 amp Rally Week 7-10 days $600.00
If you’re staying in an RV or truck and don’t need electrical hookups, we’ve got dry camping rates available for you.
- $20 per person per day or $120 per week.
- Big RVs, trucks, and trailers are all subject to a one-time fee of $20.
Special Reduced Rate: $110 per week!
Choose your space when you get here! We don’t reserve camping spaces, but we’ve got about 5 acres of prime tent camping for you to enjoy.
- $20 per person per day or $110 per week for a bike and a tent for a spot without electrical hookups.
- Big RVs, trucks, and trailers in the campground are subject to a one-time fee of $20.
- Tent Camping $20.00/person Tent Camping requiring 15 Amp electric $25.00/day/person
Additional Campground Info
- No outboard generators allowed.
- Temporary hookups available.
- Pull-ins are welcome.
- Motorcyle loading/offloading ramp.
- Off-road access available to experienced
ATM and dirtbike riders.
- Campers permitted to park trucks, trailers, and/or bikes in camping space.
- RV spaces have electric and water.